Sunday, January 30, 2022

Gabby W- Cosmic Corner


 I took this photo the day before my birthday when I was in Nashville celebrating with my friends. We were walking down the street after we had eaten dinner and I thought it would look cool, so I took a photo. When I was editing I toned down the exposure, brightness, and saturation. It gives the photo this gloomy look that I find really cool. I do wish that I could’ve gotten a more clear shot of it, since I took the picture pretty quickly it is a bit blurry. I also may take a picture closer up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture and the overall mood of the image. The brightness of the sign really contrast with how dark the image is. The image is a bit too dark. so I think you could have increased the brightness just a little bit. Another reason I like this picture is because it would probably look as good in black and white as it does in color. I also think you could have cropped the top of image to bring the focus more on the sign, if that was your intention. Overall, this is a very cool image.

-Sophia C. HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like the vibes this picture gives. It gives a real midnight/ 2 AM typeof feel. I like how everything is dark but the sign in the window which is the primary focus of the photo. Overall, I really like this photo.

- AT 7th