Monday, January 24, 2022

Amelia R- Little Doggy


The name of this picture is “Little Doggy” featuring my dog, Sophie. I saw her laid out on the driveway and laid down next to her and I thought it would make for a good picture. I took this photo in my backyard with my Nikon D5000 camera. For editing I cropped some of the bottom concrete out, and I tried to edit the lighting but I realized I preferred the original. I think it could’ve been better if I had laid the camera parallel to the driveway.  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is very... interesting. It is very doggylicous there is no over or under exposure and the doggy is very comfy and adorable #agent dog.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture I really like how there is no under exposure and how you blurred the background so that all the focus would be on the doggy, I also really like how you cropped the picture, really good job!

- Carol A.

Anonymous said...

I think this a really good photo! The lighting is not too dark or too light and the subject is in clear focus. The only thing I would change is maybe rotate the picture a little bit so it is more level but otherwise great pic!

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! It's so cute!
I like how you cropped the picture and how the background is blurred. The blurry background makes the dog stand out even more. I like how the background is kind of dark too. I agree with you I think it would be cool if the camera was laid parallel to the driveway. Overall I think this is a great picture!
HHS-HA

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! I love this photo! I liked how you cropped it so the whole dog isn't in the photo. You could have increased the brightness, but overall this is a really lovely photo.

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I wish I could get pictures of my dog sometimes, but she's a bit too crazy for that. The cropping is really nice, but I wish the saturation was a bit higher, because I tend to like more saturated pictures. - WA