Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Tyrelle H- Breathing Tree



The name of this image is called Breathing Tree. I took this photo during my last shift at my job at Panera Bread. It was taken outside during a warm rain shower that made the tree pop out more.  I took this picture on the 7th of September 2021. It felt just like yesterday when I took this, it’s crazy how fast time goes by. I took this photo with my Iphone 12 pro Max because I didn't own a premium camera yet and that was the closest thing to a premium camera  that I owned at the time. I edited this using the Apple photos’ app.  If I can remember it right  while enhancing/editing the photo I raised the brilliance, shadows, brightness, contrast, and black point. I lowered the exposure and highlights. If I could make his better I would probably have gotten rid of the the color and enhance the rain effect so you could see the rain more

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I think the darkening aspects of the whole picture enhance the natural feeling of the tree. I like the framing you have going on here as well, with not much unnecessary objects or distractions in the final picture. Overall great job!