Sunday, January 30, 2022

Aidan P- Flower Print


 I named this picture “Flower Print” mostly because Mr Rigsby printed it out and so I just named it that. This image was taken at my Aunt and Uncle’s house of a real flower and as you can see the pine straw and other things from the fall decorations helped. I made it black and white because there already wasn’t a lot of color and making it black and white brought out a lot of detail. I did the black and white filter and picture taking with my phone and a little more editing on the computer but not much. I really like it and think it’s pretty well done.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great photo! I really like how it looks like a photo from the 70s or 80s because of it being black and white. The angle this photo was taken at is really nice. I like how it is a simple image, but looks so great. Overall, I really like this picture.
HHS- H.A

Anonymous said...

I love this photo so much and I love how you made it black and white. I like how the main focus are the flowers with the straw in the background. I think the balance of the photo is well and the framing is good. This photo shows a good story and a great vibe all together!

BJ HHS