Sunday, January 30, 2022

Betsey S- Golf Course


This image is titled Golf Course because it is quite literally a picture of a golf course. It was taken at a course near my beach house like me and my uncle played over christmas break. This photo was taken with my phone because while playing golf I couldn't carry a camera around with me. To edit this picture I cropped it in a lot to try and make it fit into the rule of thirds category. I also bright out the saturation, highlights, shadows, and exposure. I feel like if I would have had a better camera on hand the quality would have turned out better.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like this photo, the lighting is so nice and the cropping looks so good. I like this because it almost looks like it came out of a video game. AB-HHS

Anonymous said...

WOW Betsey I love the picture of the golf course very good view that you shoot here.When it came to cropping the picture I feel like you did good on that.I also like how you brightened up the saturation of the picture. To me the picture looks like a piece of artwork. Overall great photo!
BB-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really love the spectecal here. The lighting exchanges between the grass and the club house are really great and interesting.The centering of the club house creates a nice balance between light and darkness that creates an interesting picture all together, really love your work!

Anonymous said...

This is a great photo, I really like how it shows the outdoors, as that is one of my favorite subjects. This looks like a very pretty place. If I were to change anything I would lower the brightness, as the building in the bright seems unnaturally bright.
MF HHS