Thursday, January 6, 2022

Bradley B- I was on the Plane



The picture was taken November 27,2021  on my way back to Birmingham but I was coming from Ontario, California with an iPhone 13 pro I just cropped the sides of the picture because I was already sitting by the window of the plane so I tried to get a good angle of how I was about to take the picture. The  first time I took this picture I failed but the second time was this shot. I feel like I could have changed the shadowing of the picture but other than that I feel like the picture is good how it is. 






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love looking out the window on planes and this picture is so cool and I love all the lights. It just shows how big the world really is. What a gorgeous picture.

Anonymous said...

i love this picture , the lights and it being night time makes the picture looks perfect.
TM HHS