Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Alex B- Teddy Bear Boy


 The title of this image is “Teddy Bear Boy” because he looks big and aggressive but he is really a big snuggly teddy bear. I love him a lot . This image was taken on September 26, 2021 and was taken in my backyard. This was taken on my Canon EOS REBEL T3. I used photoshop and made the saturation darker in spots, i healed white dust flakes on his muzzle and added a blur in the background. The photo could look better if he had been a little more sill but he is an animal so it's expected that he would move. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the framing of this image. Its very compact so that it leads the eye to the dog naturally. It is a little plain, however it is a very good good image when it comes to framing and rule of thirds.

- E.J.

Anonymous said...

I love the focus of this picture as it shows the dog in its environment. I also believe this photo is very balanced with only the dog being in focus because it would be too cluttered if it were to have any other object in focus. I really like this photo because it's simplicity in the way it gets the idea and mood of the photographer across.