Monday, January 24, 2022

Joseph R- Minions


 This photo is called Minions. It was taken on New Year’s Eve in Ebenezer Swamp in Calera. I increased the brightness on the foreground and decreased it in the background. I also adjusted the hue and saturation of the background to make it redder and more vivid. The foreground is a little too dark and the entire photo is somewhat harsh on the eyes, but overall I like it. My friend, the subject, is a little bit too obsessed with Minions. She needs help


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

this picture is perfect i would not change anything

Anonymous said...

I like your picture. I like the minion that is drinking the red bull too lol. I also like how you dressed like a minion it looks like your telling a story.

Anonymous said...

I really like in this picture how it is focused on the main subject and how the background is blurred. The background is very vibrant which draws more attention to the photo and leads you to look at the main subject. -E.S

Anonymous said...

I really love this picture. The focus is great and the background makes the whole photo more visually appealing. Overall, I would not change much to this photo because it is already great!

- Adam T. 7th

Anonymous said...

wow. I love how dramatic it is and the orange/red sky is like a movie scene. There is just so much detail in this photo I love it.

Anonymous said...

Joesph I love you and i know you take good photos so what is this the editing is nice the image just hurts me.