Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Martha Claire D- Up On The Bluff


 The title of this image is “Up On The Bluff”. It was taken on Shades Crest in the car during mid-November. It was taken with my IPhone 11, because it’s what I had. I edited this photo by increasing the saturation, exposure, and color contrast. Then I used a Color Efex Pro filter in order to create the cozy, vintage feel of the photograph. I wish that the photo was a bit sharper and I wish the sky was more blended. It’ll probably end up as my phone wallpaper at some point. 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture and how all the colors look.I wish it was taken with a better quality camera so the picture had better resolution but overall I really like this picture.

Anonymous said...

I love how this photo reminds me of a rainbow. I think the saturation and exposure of the photo is perfect. I guess the different objects in the photo could have been more defined. But I really do love this photo!

Anonymous said...

This photo has such a cool retro vibe to it! I like the grainy look, it makes it feel vintage and it gives the picture an artistic filter. I don't think there's anything I would change about the photo. It has been composed well and is balanced perfectly. Good job!
GAA- HHS

Anonymous said...

Is this from the 80s?

Anonymous said...

I like this photo's really grungy feel to it. The Contrasting in colors looks really nice with the different layers of trees standing out. I think the sky looks great as it, it gives it a real artsy feeling.