Sunday, January 30, 2022

Trevor P- State Capital


 This image was taken January 1st 2022 in Montgomery at our state capital. This image shows the front door entering the capitol building. I took this with my Iphone 13 pro with the 0.5x lens. After taking the shot I edited it by bringing out the color in the wood to make it brighter and richer. On top of that I cropped a bit of the extra space that way the main focus in the shot is the door and I used the dodge and sponge tool to make the stain glass pop. Finally I changed the perspective of the image and made it appear more level with the actual height of the door. I really liked how this image came out overall. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing doors! I like how it is the exact same on both sides. I would crop the photo to where only the doors were showing, no floor. Good job!

Anonymous said...

I love your picture it is really good. I like the color and the design of the door it is very good. I prefer if you change the color of the door and add more brightness/contrast also clean the ground I think will be looks more good. But I still like it and you did very good job.