Friday, January 7, 2022

Marshall F - Snowy Truck


This Image is titled Snowy Truck. This was taken on the snow day we had during Christmas Break at my house. It is a picture of my 1977 Ford pickup truck in the snow. I took this picture with my Iphone XR. I took this picture in the same spot I took a picture of my truck during the summer, so now I have a picture of the truck in both summer and winter environments. I did not edit this picture much, because it was just a quick picture I took as it started snowing. I think it would be better if It would have been snowing during the picture. 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the look of this picture and how well the subject matches its background As well a s the angle of the truck is great

Anonymous said...

I really like this image! the colors and the framing are pretty well done. There isn't a lot going on in this picture, however i'm drawn to it. Really well done.

- E.J

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I love how the subject is clear and also the angle that the picture was taken from. It looks like it was taken from a decent camera and not an iPhone which I found surprising. Overall, I like this photo a lot

-Adam T. 7th

Anonymous said...

I really like the angle and the color of the picture i think this picture is well done :)¢¢

Anonymous said...

I like this photo because the focus it centered on the ar instead of the back, the lighting it very nice on the car and the black shadows aren't fighting the white highlights, I don't like how old and molded the car looks, the coloring isn't nice. AS-HHS

Anonymous said...

i like this photo because its really beautiful and i love the snow .

Anonymous said...

i like this photo because i love the snow.