Thursday, October 2, 2014

Zayn D- Pool Side

The title of this picture is “Pool Side”. I took this picture about two weeks ago at my community club house by the pool. I took this picture with a sony steady shot and I took this picture because it has a peaceful relaxing mood to it. I edited this in photo shop by adjusting the tone, adding a cooling effect and adjusting the brightness and contrast. One thing that could be better is the log not having to much brightness on it, other than that I am happy with the result of this picture.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is great, very simple yet very colorful and bright. The big leaf attracts this picture the most. Nice job.

Anonymous said...

I do like the detail that is produced in this photo, it has great view and it has great clarity. I think that instead of taking a view of everything you should zoom in a little on the plant. overall great.

Amaan Lightwala- HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a good picture! I really like how blue the sky is. The thing i would change abut this picture is that there isn't a subject here, I would find a focal pint and either crop it down or add blur around the edges.