Friday, October 24, 2014

Madeline V- Sunburned Leia and the Laser

This picture is titled Sunburned Leia and the Laser (and yes, I know that Leia did not get a bunch of scratches down her back, but Leia and the Laser is better than Padmae and the Laser).  I took this picture a couple of weeks ago, I took it with my Nikon D3200.  I edited it by putting the black and white filter and then adding a pink color to the laser and lego Leia and some select parts on the “machine”.  I could’ve made the picture better by taking the grainy part off of Leia and maybe taking the picture from a different angle and not making it so blurry.    

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

i really like the mood that the picture gives off, it reminds me of when i used to play with Legos. I really like the pop of the colors.

Anonymous said...

i really like this photo! i like how you changed the color of leia and the lasers to make them stand out.

Unknown said...

Ha, Hi Madeline!
I really like this picture. i like how you used the color replacement tool to add a pop to the black and white of the photo. That really helps give the photo character and it helps draw attention to your subject. Good job!
HHS-Emily Daniel

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo! it reminds of this one photographer who takes pictures kinda like this he was at the bluff park show anyways i really like the black and white with the pink standing out but i think it would just as cool if it wasn't black and white but other than that its a really creative photo great job!

Anonymous said...

I love this photo, it reminds me of that photographer at bluff park who took similar photos like this one. I like how the background is black and while but Leia and the laser is colored! The pink laser makes the photo come alive. I also like how the background is blurry, this makes the subject clearer. Overall this is a great photo! -Grace H-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a really good picture. The angle is probably my favorite part. I feel like it could have been better if the focus was more on Leia and less on the middle of the laser. I love how you colored the laser and Leia, too. However it would have been better if Leia hadn't looked so sunburned,

-Kate M.-HHS

Demolisher 5000 said...

This is an interesting photo, I like the bright pink from the LEGO body and the lasers and how they flow well with the black and white image. I like the angle, since it shows more of the pink image. I wish the pink was so heavily used in the image on Leia.

- Colton S.