Thursday, October 16, 2014

Ben D- Remembrance

The title of this image is Remembrance. This photo was taken on September 16th, 2014 on my back porch. I took this with my Canon Rebel t5i. For this photo, I added a small amount of contrast and sharpened the image to create a more dramatic feel. This photo could be better if it was shot in a better location, since you can see stairs in the lower lefthand side of the image, which detracts from the overall mood. In order to get this lighting, I used a single LED fill lamp placed on the ground to silhouette part of his body.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like how this picture is black and white, it makes it really dramatic. I like how the light is shinning up into their face. Overall i like this picture a lot!!
Allie B - HHS

Demolisher 5000 said...

I like the silhouette and emphasis of the subject that is created by the light. In my opinion, I would have lowered the light a bit on the left hand corner, so it wouldn't take the audience away from the subject. Overall, I liked this picture a lot and how it was set up.

Colton S.- HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this picture its nice and stuff, makes you have antipsychotics thoughts. I find interesting how the light hits your model, but JaRule personally would have moved the light in a different spot but thats JaRules business. I except your picture its embracing because its magical, Good Job.

Peyton H-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like how the black and white filter makes the scene look really dramatic. Also, I really like the angle of the lighting. It has a really dangerous, but deep feel to it. Great picture!

~ Zoey E. hhs

Anonymous said...

i really like this picture. i love the contrast and the silhouette. i like how the light is positioned and you can see some of it. it could use some lightening, but just a little bit.