Thursday, October 16, 2014

Brianna S. - Peace of Mind

I call this image “Peace of Mind” and I took it at Carmel Beach in California. I took it with my iPhone 5, and I edited it by sharpening the image, enhancing the colors a little bit and lowering the exposure a tad to make the sunset pop out more. This picture should be better if I took it with a nicer camera to make the details show up more and if it didn’t look so grainy. I titled it “Peace of Mind” because walks along the beach or just sitting along the shore with the sounds of the waves always helped me clear my head whenever I had a lot going on and helped me gain back parts of my sanity. The sunsets there were always breathtaking and beautiful, and they just make you want to sit and stare at them forever.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! I love the colors in the sunset and the shore. It is a little grainy but thats OK! Great picture!
Blake S.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! The exposure is great but could be brightened on the left side. I like how the focus is on the waves and the sky. I also like how the sun is not in the center of the picture, which apples the rule of thirds. I really like this picture, great job!
Hannah W- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture and i think that it it very balanced and it has the perfect amount of exposer and light and dark tones.

Rachel P- HHS

Anonymous said...

Love how the color of the water came out and how the trees look like silhouette. The lighting is amazing itself. Good Job
Lupita G- HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is amazing! The lighting is incredible!! Your picture is extremely well balanced. You definitely captured the breathtaking beauty that you described. I absolutely love this picture!!!
- Elizabeth R.- HHS

Anonymous said...

i really love this picture, the colors are fantastic and i love how the trees are blacked out. it cold be better if the water was slightly closer up. but other than that it is fantastic.