Friday, October 10, 2014

Kate M.- The Pond

The title of this photo is The Pond. I took it around New Years this year after I got my camera at my farm in Tuscaloosa. I took this picture with myCanon Rebel t3. To edit this picture I used photoshop to give it a blue filter and enhanced the contrast of the original image. I think that the blue filter added a lot more depth to the clouds and the water because they were originally just gray and kind of boring. This is my favorite picture that I have ever taken and I wouldn’t do anything to change it because I don’t think that I could really make it much better.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really great photo! i like that you added the blue filter, it really gives the photo a new take. You also have a good, central focus in this and I like how it's centered and sort of blurs out around the edges.

Erin R - HHS

Anonymous said...

SJW

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture especially with the added blue filter. From the point of view that the picture was taken it looks like your are standing in the middle of the pond. Also, I agree with you when you said you couldn't make this picture any better

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo! The colors in it are amazing and contrast so well against each other. The dark of the jacket against the lighter blue adds a lot of dimension! I agree with you, i think this photo is amazing just as it is and i wouldn't change a thing!
Samantha A - HHS

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo! I think the blue filter compliments the photograph. I like how you contrasted it because it makes the pond have a reflecive look. The exposure in this photo is very nice, not to dark or light! You did a great job! Grace H-HHS

Anonymous said...

Amazing photo! i like how you centered her in the photo. i like how you added the blue filter to it, it boosts the colors and makes the whole photo even. Overall i really like this photo, its very calm and soothing.
Cierah S-HHS

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture. I really love how you edit it. It gave off a relaxing feeling.
Maricela J- HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a really great photo. I love everything about. The pond is my favorite part because its so mysterious. I really love the tint on the picture. I think you did a really good job and I wouldn't change anything.
-Abbey Smith HHS