Monday, October 6, 2014

Grace H- Flower

I tilted my photo “Flower” because this is my favorite flower photo I have taken so far. It is not an original nor creative title but I thought it fit the mood well. I took this photo with my canon t3i with automatic mode. I edited my photo in photoshop because I wanted to practice the tools since I’m inexperienced with editing. I first added higher exposure and made the contrast higher since the original photo was blurry and dark. I then cropped it to make the subject (The rose) larger. I thick this photo could be better if I used different setting s different setting on my camera and used a tripod. i also think it would look cool if I edited it in a different way then I did.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this photograph its so pretty, i live how it has like a romantic feel to it and how you blurred the background. it looks really neat and colorful its amazing!

Anonymous said...

i really love this picture! i like how you can see pedles of the flowers very clearly and the rain drops too!. how you warmed up the picture so the colors could pop. over all this picture looks awesome!
Anyul M.

Anonymous said...

I love this picture. The rain drop is very focused, and that is the reason why I love it. The color fits really well for the flower. I would really hang this up on my wall.

Alice B - HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! The the different shades of reds and pink. Also, the colors are really vibrant. I like how it sort of old and that the background is blurred. Great picture.

~Zoey E. hhs