Thursday, October 2, 2014

Meagan M.- Bright Leaf

This is a photo of a leaf that had fallen at the end of my driveway. I took this one afternoon when i was leaving my house. In the original picture the leaf was really dark and so was the background. I brightened the leaf by taking out shadows and lightened the background tress. I really like how to color turned out in this picture. I love how the main focus is just on the leaf but you still have other things in the photo such as: the sticks, the asphalt, and the trees.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the photo! The lighting is perfect. i like how the contrast of very bright in the back ad not so bright around the led. The depth of felid is good too!

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo! The lighting is perfect, giving it a great contrast of bright and shadows from the trees in the back of the picture to the leaf in the front. The depth of felid is good too!

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. You can clearly tell what the subject and I like how the subject contrasts with the background. I also really like the angle of the picture and how it looks like the picture was taken from the ground.

~Zoey E. hhs

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photo!I really like the saturation and the way the leaf is focused.
Justin C.

Anonymous said...

I like this photo a lot. I think it has a really cool depth of field and i like how the leaf isn`t directly in the middle of the picture. The background with the trees and rest of the road really make this photo different than a lot of others you see. I definitely like tis photo a lot it is a keeper. JacksonH-HHS

Anonymous said...

i really like this picture. i think the leaf is perfectly in focus and the lighting is beautiful. the sticks could be blurred a little more. but other than that i really like it.

Anonymous said...

This have good focus on the leaf and i like the blurriness it has in the back ground. The brightness of the leaf looks realistic. Good job. Love it.

maria v- hhs