Friday, October 31, 2014

Cole M-The One and Only Lara

The title of this image is “The One and Only Lara.” This photograph was taken in the studio in our Digital Photography classroom. The camera I used was a Pintax K200. For editing, I added a black in white filter. After that, I methodically tinted the photograph. Some of the colors I used were the same colors from the original image, and others I improvised. My editing could have been more effective if I had taken more time to tint the image. Due to time constraints during the Portrait Assignment, I didn’t take the time to use a small enough brush to tint every corner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nancy N.- HHS
Derek! What a great photo! I have one just like it on my phone from the trip too! The columns along the sides of the photo increase the depth of field in the photo which also adds dimension. By increasing the contrast you were able to exaggerate the light and dark areas of the photo which is great. This photo brings back memories of the trip and all the fun we had!