Friday, April 4, 2014

Tait C- Mojo

The name of this photograph is Mojo. I took this photo with my Canon Powershot camera. I took this in a studio type setting with a indirect light and a practice hitting mat as the base of the picture. To edit this photo I enhanced the color of the grass. I also cropped the photo in so the ball would be off center. Finally I painted over the Mojo writing and Nike symbol to make it stand out a little bit more. The only thing I would like to change would be to remove some of the green pixels on the right side of the ball. Overall I am pleased with this photograph.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture a lot. Everything about it is really cool. I really like how defined the indentions in the golf ball area and the lettering on the golfball and the nike sign. Also, I really like how green grass is and the dark background. Overall great job!
Jackson W- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture, the picture is really clear and the lighting is perfect. I like how the background is dark and the shadow of the golf ball is neat. The shadows on the ball to show the texture. Overall I think this is a great photo.

HHS - Mason L

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. You did a great job with the focus being on the ball. I like how the grass is in focus also it really adds to the picture. The detail on the ball is amazing. Great job.

HHS- Nick F

Unknown said...

Tait,
I really like this picture! The close up of it looks really good! and Im not sure if you really did take this outside or if you took it in the studio, so its obviously really good! I love it!

Anonymous said...

This picture is very creative. The way that the picture set up is really good. When you enhanced the grass, it brightened up the picture. Also, the letters on the golf ball look really nice. Great Job with the picture!

David K-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a very great close up! The lights on the gold ball and the glass adds a great affect on the gold ball. The detail on the grass and the golf ball have very great detail and make this a great photo!

HHS- Jacob T