Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Ben F- Electric Blue Music

The title of this image is called Electirc Blue Music. It was taken in my room on a tuesday night. I took it with my digital slr camera (don’t know what its called). i edited it by putting a black and white layer and then colored the words on the Ukelele a cool electric blue color. I then added a bubble wrap type filter to it. This photo could be better by maybe making the depth of field a little father so you could see the body of the instrument.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! I like how the words look on the ukelele. It could hove been better if the bcd ground wasn't so blurry.
Gauge I- HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this picture a lot. To start off I like that you applied the filter to it. I also like how you applied a black and white effect to it. I think it was perfect to paint the word and give it just a little bit of color. I would agree you may want to have a greater depth of field. Overall it is a very good photo.
Tait C-HHS