Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Kelley M- Khaki the Proud

The title of my picture is ‘Khaki the proud’. It was taken on a saturday, i think, and it was taken on our deck. It was taken with my iPhone 4S. I eddied it by using a black and white layer with shadows and highlighting. It could be better if her ears and the top of her head wasn’t so bright and blurry. She also really loves to take selfies. She’ll run around like crazy but when i say “let’s take a selfie” she’ll run over and sit very calm like. I don’t know why she does that and its very weird but its also very cool! 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the pose that the dog is doing in this picture, because he is very stout it gives the picture a sort of comedy seeing that he is a small dog. I like the choice of using black and white coloring in order to focus more on the fur and definition in his body.

Anonymous said...

i really like this photo, i like the angle that you took it so that the light hits the side of the dog. I also like how this photo is in black and white, it gives it a calm vibe. Great Job
Jalin R - HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a really good picture. I like the position of the picture and also its cool how the dog looks like he's posing for the picture. The overall image is really nice. The picture looks really clear and that is something i like.

MH-HHS

Anonymous said...

I like how he's posed just for the picture! The filter and lighting of the picture is perfect. Also the floors add some great texture to it overall. Great Job!!
Melissa M-HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is good! I like the black and white effect and how the picture is looking down at the dog. it really adds to the picture!
HHS-Rebecca G

Anonymous said...

I like the color of the photo and how the puppy is posing away from the camera. I also like how the camera is positioned downward toward the object.