Friday, April 4, 2014

Haley G- Close Up


I took this photo at my house for the close up assignment. I took it with my fine pix z camera. I mostly enhanced the saturation and vibrance of the photo. I colored the leaves green because they were a brownish color. I changed the hue and saturation to give a more purple color to the flower. I changed the layer to overlay and thats pretty much it. I picked this photo because I really enjoyed the colors of the photo and the angle I took the photo with. I wish the bottom leaves weren’t so blurry but other than that I would not change the picture. 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this picture because the flower is in focus while the background is not. i also like how there is a lot of color which really makes this picture pop.
Michael C-HHS

Anonymous said...

This photo is great! I love the focal shift from the sharp, defined flower in the center to the blurred background. The colors you chose are beautiful and vibrant. Keep up the good work!
John Michael A - HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture the flower is so beautiful. It's really nice how the flower i sharp and the background is blurry and colorful. Good job!
Mary C-HHS

Anonymous said...

i really like this photo, especially because it is really colorful. you did a great job editing this photo.
Jalin R -HHS

Anonymous said...

This photo is really cool! I love how the flower is focused and the rest of the background is softer and blurred! The colors are really cool too! I love the different tones. I like this photo!

Hope W.- HHS

Anonymous said...

This photo is really cool! I love how the flower is focused and the rest of the background is softer and blurred! The colors are really cool too! I love the different tones. I like this photo!

Hope W.- HHS