Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Anna Kathryn D- XRay

I took this photo around eleven o’clock outside of my house the day after prom. I used a Nikon D50 to take this picture. I started off by duplicating the image. I messed around with a few filters and i used the difference layer. I moved the duplicated layer to the left which created the second face. On the background layer i used the Hue/Saturation tool to change the color of Ivys face to purple. It could be better if i would’ve erased my reflection in her glasses.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a cool picture. I like the duplicate of the face. The images don't really blend together so you can tell whats happening and it looks really good. I like the colors a lot. Good job!
Will C-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I like how the duplicates are different colors. it looks really trippy:) great job!
Kylie W- HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool picture. I love how the faces are replicated and the different neon colors really makes this image stand out. Great Job!
Kinsey V- HHS