Friday, April 4, 2014

Sydney B- Composite

This is one of my pictures from the Composite assignment. I used five different images in this picture all of which were taken when I went to New York in December. The pictures were taken with my Canon Rebel and I loved how the pictures came out individually. I edited each image separately by first editing the brightness and saturation and also the vibrance. Then I changed the effects of the images until I found the one that fit best. and in between two of the images I added a layer where I just lightly colored the pictures purple which you can see in the trees. This is my favorite picture I’ve done all year and i enjoyed this assignment very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is an extremely unique image. The elements of this image all came together quite well to make this composition. The people look somewhat misplaced, but since this is a composite it's not very noticeable. Overall, great image.

Sean M- HHS

Anonymous said...

Very interesting! I love how different each image is and how you made them all come together for a great composite. The contrast in color also adds a special touch to the image. I do agree that the people do seem a little misplaced, but I can tell they are walking in some sort of field. But, you did a nice job!
-Ivorie F-C-HHS