Thursday, April 24, 2014

Kinsey V- Mello Yello

This photo was taken in the park outside my house with my Nikon D3000 last week.I edited this picture by bumping up the contrast and setting the auto tone. Then I used the sharpening tool to bring out a little more of the flowers detail. I also used one of the color filters and turned the intensity down a bit.  I think this pic could be better if I focused in on the flowers more, but overall I think the colors work well together. I really like how this picture turned out.  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is really cool! I love how the blues and yellows really contrast each other. I also really like how you cropped this picture. Good job Kinz

Bailey T-HHS

Anonymous said...

This picture is really cool! I like how the outside is kind of blurred and the main focus is on the flower in the center. The colors work well together and add a nice contrast.
Ashlyn R-HHS

Anonymous said...

Nice picture! I like the focus on the flowers. My favorite part is the bright coloring. I agree that the contrasting colors are very nice.
Alex F-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is really good! i like how the yellow flowers stand out against the blueish background. Good job!

Anna Kathryn D-HHS

McKenzie M said...

This is really good! I like how the flowers are the main focus. Also i like how bright the picture is. Good job!

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture! I love the contrast of the purple against the yellow flowers. Great photo!
Samantha W-HHS

Anonymous said...

I love this picture! The angle you took it at is awesome! Also I like the way you edited it making the yellow flowers stand out. Great Job Kinz Cash
Claire A- HHS