Thursday, April 24, 2014

Raphael F- Solar

The title of the picture I chose is Solar. The reason I chose this title was because when you look at the building, you can see that it is sort of glowing due to the sun shining on it. I tok this picture with a digital camera because I didn’t have my SLR on me at the time. My favorite part about the picture is the coloring. The golden color of the building and the same gold tint to the sky is really interesting to me and relays back to why I chose this title for the image.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really cool picture, the goldish coloring of the building adds a nice touch. Good job!
Mary C-HHS

Anonymous said...

This photo is really good! I love the lighting in this picture and how it is on the building. I also love the intensity of the color in the building. I really like this photo! Good Job!

HHS-Hope W.