Friday, April 11, 2014

Ryan W - Sunlight over Nashville

This image is called Sunlight over Nashville. I took it last September when my dad and I went to Nashville to watch the Tennessee Titans play. The rest of the images in this composite were shot with my FujiFilm Fine pix S 3200 camera. One was part of the night and day assignment where i took a long exposure shot on a bridge to make the streaks of light that you see in the middle of the image. The other was just a bush that i put in to add some color to the image. Overall i really like how this turned out, and it was definitely the best composite that i made.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is really interesting, the sun streaks are my favorite piece to the composite. You did a great job putting it al together, it really caught my eye with the darker blue at the tope then the bright flowers at the bottom. Great job!
Traci M-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photograph a lot. I first like how you integrated so many different photos. Secondly I like that you used very vivid colors instead of keeping with the actual colors of the photos. The final thing I like is the rays at the top. That feature almost gives it a ripple effect. Overall it is a very good photograph.
Tait C-HHS

Anonymous said...

This photo is really cool! I really like how you made the lighting in all of the pictures work together. I also love how the colors in all of these photos work together and make it look like on image. I like this photo!

Hope W.- HHS

Anonymous said...

Great image Ryan! The composition of the image is great, as the flowers add a great touch. The road also looks cool. The picture looks a little busy, but overall it's a cool picture.

Sean M- HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture and all the colors. The bush with the flowers adds a nice touch and looks natural. Very cool photo!
Mary C-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a great composite! It is interesting to look at but still flows and makes sense together. I love the flowers in the foreground and the sun rays over the city. Nice job!
-Hannah G- HHS