Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Nick A- Life to the Dead Flower

These pictures were taken on Christmas Break. The picture of the sun was taken when i was on my day home from my dads house. The flower was taken for another assignment and i really liked how the coloring was on the flower. the last picture was taken in my room of my vans i got for christmas. I edited this picture by making it a composite and using the light of the sun to give life to the dead flower. but i also kept the eery feeling with the filter i used for my vans. on the sun, i used a motion blur filter. I don’t think this photo could be any better. i am so happy with the outcome.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great composite! I love the way flower stem comes from the sun picture! I am curious what effect you used to get the slanted lines where the sunset is. Only thing that could be better is if the shoes were moved down so that the sunset didnt light up the toes.