Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Shreya M- Grid Rose

This is an image I created for the composite assignment. I think that the images I used come together very well. The rose is the main subject, the tree adds texture to the rose, and the building I used encompasses everything in a grid. The composition of the subjects enhances the texture of the rose and creates a grid. The lighting helps create shadows that make the rose look 3D and attract attention. For this image, I was going for a very abstract look by trying to combine images that might not have seemed collaborative together. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love the coloring of this picture! The "Grid" is a really great contrast. Great job!
~~~HHS-Hannah H.~~~

Anonymous said...

Love this picture! the grid really makes you look at every part of the image. The colors are really nice and bright. Great job!
Traci M-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this composite a lot! I love how the building created grid lines on the photo. All the pictures used look great together and make a good composition. I think that the green and the red in the rose could be softened a bit to give a softer look. Great job!
Alex E- HHS

Anonymous said...

This is really awesome!! I love the rose as your main subject and how the pictures fit really well with it!! I also love how the pictures are spaced out evenly.
Ashley G- HHS