Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ryan W - Looking Through the Window

I named this image “Through the window”. It was made from 3 different images, one that was the background, one is the window, and one is for the sky. I also edited each image in different ways before i combined them. Im very happy with the results of this image, and i believe that the effects all worked together well. The only thing that i wish i could have improved it, is with the darkness of the building and sky. I wish i could have made the image look brighter. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is really interesting, I love the contrast from the dark trees o the light greenish clouds. The window gives the picture the feeling of looking in form the outside. You did a really nice job with this composite!
Traci M-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo! I love the colors and the contrast . Great job!
Allison S. HHS

Anonymous said...

This is a great image! I really like how you made this composite image look like a reflection. The colors are great although I do think the the picture might be a little bit better if the colors would have been more natural. Overall you did a really good job!
Sydney B- HHS

Anonymous said...

Awesome shot! I really like this composite. The yellow and blue color combination is very nice. I like how it looks like the view from a window.
Alex F-HHS