Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Aleena B- Avatar

The title of this image is called Avatar. This image has many components to it to create how it looks, first adding a background layer and manipulating it with motion blur and mixing layer colors. Finishing the background image, I pulled another image of my friend’s eyes from a previous project and began messing around with different color changes, saturations, and concentrations ending up with his entire face inverting into this blue color. That’s when I got the idea of making him into an avatar because that’s what it reminded me of, then leading me to painting on another layer the marks on his forehead, brightening the eyes, and spotting white freckles on his cheeks and other regions. This is honestly my favorite image out of all I’ve ever done this year; I’m very proud of this. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a really creative picture! I love the dots you added because it adds visual texture to the photo and they also highlight the eyes. I also like the highlights in the eyes and forehead. I love how different this photo is and I think you did a really good job!
Mary Kate B- HHS

Anonymous said...

very cool. looks like some thing out of a game. good job