Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Mary Kate B- Eye for the World

The title of this image is An Eye for the World and it is a composite photo made up of three pictures. This first picture is of AK’s face, the second picture is of a tree in my backyard, and the third picture is a sunset. I took this with Mr. Rigsby’s camera and my iPhone. I turned down the opacity of the layer on the sunset and changed the type of layer should the color would give a cool effect. I changed the hue of the eye and made turned up the contrast on the tree layer. I would not change anything about this picture. 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the concept of this picture. I like how the picture gets brighter at the bottom corner of the picture. I also like how the girls eyebrow turned out in the picture! good job with your editing!
iman S - HHS

Anonymous said...

Super cool. I like how The tree is the main focus of the image but the eye doesn't over power it. Good colors and brightness.
Bailey T-HHS

McKenzie M said...

This picture is really cool! I love the editing you did to it. I like how the tree and the eye are both the main focus in the picture. Also I really like the coloring. Great job!

Anonymous said...

This pic is cool! I like how you have the sunset and tree in the picture but then the main focus is Aks eye. It looks good how it all blends together! Good Job!
Claire A- HHS

Anonymous said...

You did a phenomenal job on this composite! I love how there is lighting and color to the face and how you layered it. I wouldn't change anything! you did great!
-Ashley V HHS