Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Jacob C- Yogisms

  I entitled this photo “Yogisms” because the caption is one of my favorite Yogi Berra quotes. This photo was taken about a week ago at my house and I took it with my Nikon. I increased the brightness and the vibrance. I also messed with the levels and curves adjustment in the photo. Then I added the water color filter and the text. I think it could have been better if the top of the photo was more in focus. Other than that I like how the photo turned out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool picture i like how close the picture is. I would of maybe taken it straighter but same side view. Good job.
DF

Anonymous said...

The photo has very nice lines and lighting which gives it a very balanced look. The quote simply makes the photo deeper but you should of made the text rally light and add a drop shadow. Other then that it's great!