Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Alex Z - A Musician's View

This is a photo of my Horn, as I am a musician in band. I am asked a lot about what I see in music, and I see in a music point of view. I feel like music relates to a person’s inner self and tells a lot about the person. I chose this one as my best, because the horn in the photo is my baby. I used my phone’s light and covers (With different lights) to make many different colors in the photo. Overall, I loved doing this assignment because I got to take photos of still things, and I got to see what I really love, and that is music. Music is artistic, and for that I chose this as my best. I feel like the only way this could be better is if I did not bump into the tripod because that is why it is just a LITTLE blurry (If you look at the verse numbers); however, I am overly proud about my creation and really enjoyed putting this piece together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alex, I really like the fact that you got the horn and the notes as an object. I really like how you have those cool lights going across the picture. i also like how it captures a very unique feeling to it like its sorta dark but it shares a moment or a memory. i really like this and i think you did a very good job! You took your time and it really brings out a lot in this photo. I like how the light reflects on the horn to really bring it out.


Alena D-HHS

Anonymous said...

I LIKE THIS PHOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk didn't mean all the caps but its still awesome photo.I really like the lights and the contract on the horn. Great job!

Anonymous said...

I really love the light in this picture. All the different colors makes it look cool. It's also nice how the horn is in the center of the image and it is the focus. The lights reflecting off the horn are sweet. This picture gives me a very artistic mood plus I like the quote! Good Job!

-CG

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. I love hoe the different colors glow at the top of the picture. I also love the story that the picture is telling which has to do with the theme musically. I would have made the picture better my changing the colors of the words at the bottom of the picture. I would have change the color of the writing at the bottom of the screen to one of the colors of the glowing stripes at the top of the picture. Overall this is a really great picture :)

-Kant