Monday, February 8, 2016

Alena D- Wonderland

I titled this ‘Wonderland” because I thought it fit with this image. This photo was one I took for the composite assignment. All the images I took was from my Canon Rebel T5, I have green leaves, a flower and the band with the hand photo. I edited this photo in photoshop. I added the difference layer and soft light to have a nice touch to the image in Photoshop. I did this photo because I literally tried out different images with different effects to see what I could get out of the picture. I personally like this because it has different ways viewers can see and I honestly think it has a good but creative vision. I think its a very cool photo but people have different opinions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool picture! I like the different color Retro kind of feel i get from it. Great job with the color choice. I would darken the bottom right just a little but great job.
DF

Anonymous said...

this is a really neat picture. good job on the different effects on the photos. this is a good composition project. Great job.

Anonymous said...

I like this picture! I like how the colors are manipulated. it gives off a cool effect. it is also cool how balanced the colors are. overall, i think this is a really cool picture!

Mychael O- HHS