Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Ashley W- Winter Wonderland

This image is a composite shot of four images I took, all In different places. The main image of the boy was taken in my backyard at night with a couple of flashlights as the light source. The Pic in the middle is a super heavily edited image of the ocean and the border surrounding it a picture I took of my christmas tree and then I added a top image of some christmas lights I had laying around last fall. I changed the Levels and exposure of each pic a bit individually and then I added some stuff to the picture as a whole. Overall I really like this picture cause I think it looks cool and I like how all the different images fit together well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This picture is very beautiful and interesting. The combination in this photo would be difficult and risky to put together but you did it to perfection. My favorite thing about this picture is the rainbow of colors that are on your fingers. The lighting of the photo is very well balanced.

Christine G- HHS

Anonymous said...

I like this picture because it looks unique with all of the different images combined together. The lighting in this image is very nice because the background is darker making the rest of image stand out more. I like how colorful this picture is with the green leaves, the blueish white ocean and the colors on the hands. Overall, I thought this picture was pretty and cool looking.
-Nicole T HHS

Anonymous said...

Nice image! There is definitely a lot of depth in the picture but I don't really like the differences in dark and light areas. The reason I like this photo is because I can tell there was a lot of effort put into the editing.

-RF, HHS