Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Shae M-Bright Green



The name of this image is Bright Green. I chose this name because the plants are very vibrant, and the leaves are bright green. This photo was taken in my Mom’s garden on September 1st. I used my Nikon D3500 to take this photo. When I edited this photo I brightened the color and played with the contrast. I also increased the definition of the photo so you could really see all of the details. It could be better because I could have taken it at a different angle and included less of the wall behind it. Overall I really enjoy this photo, and it was fun taking it. 

3 comments:

Miles McKnight- HHS said...

I really enjoy this image, it focuses on a smaller area rather than a wide landscape like so many others. One thing you could have done better would be to edit the leaf to make it a little brighter. Overall I give it a 9.5/10!

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! I love the way the wall in the back is darker than the plants. I love how vibrant the plants' colors are and how sharp the focus is on them. I also like the balance of the bright leaves and the dark wall. I really like this photo because of its vibrancy and color.

Bess H -- HHS said...

I really enjoyed this photo! I love how there is not just one shade of green, but a couple shades. I also like how the brick/background is darker than the subject of the image. I like that the greens are really colorful, but have a dark tone to them. I like that there is a clear subject of this image and that there is a nice balance betweent he dark brick and the green plants. Nothing in the photo is too exposed and I think you did a good job at using the space. This photo has a "rainy" feel to it and that is very nice. Overall, I really liked this image and it reminds me of my early childhood because I used to play outside all the time.