Friday, November 13, 2020

Linley W- Old Barn



This picture is titled Old barn. It was taken at Old Baker Farm in Harpersville, Al. I took this picture roughly one to two weeks before Halloween. This picture was taken with my Nikon D5200 camera. I edited this picture by increasing the contrast, saturation, and made the overall image sharper. I also decreased the highlights and changed the hue to a more reddish color. This could have been better if the barn was more in the center left. I really like how this picture turned out. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy this photo! I think that the lighting is really nice because of how soft it is. It is not super harsh lighting, and it also is not super dark so you can't see anything. I also think the color range is very nice. The colors are pretty mellow in parts of the photo, and I think it makes it look very nice. Overall I really enjoy this photo and I think it looks very cool. I see what you mean when you mention it would look a bit more cohesive if the barn was a little bit more in the center, but I think the overall photo is really pretty.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hannah B. said...

I enjoy the way you took this picture. I think the way you captured the color of the grass and the sky were taken nicely to go with the barn. I do agree with you that the barn should be a little more centered. Overall I really enjoyed the way this picture looked.

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo it's simple but there's a lot to offer. The photo isn't too exposed but a little underexposed. The photo isn't blurry and is in good focus and has a good depth of field but the centering was a little off. The light is a little dark but nothing too bad. This photo in my opinion isn't something I would buy but overall was a good photo.