Thursday, November 12, 2020

Bess H --Sunset at Grayton Beach



 
This photo is called Sunset at Grayton Beach and it was taken on October 26, 2020. This photo is a sunset at a beach called Grayton. I took this photo with a Canon 4000D. I have been going to Grayton Beach ever since I was a little girl, so this beach means a lot to me. I always go to this beach with my family and I have so many great memories about Grayton. I dialed up the brightness and the contrast. I also deepened the hue/saturation along with the color balance. I would have liked to have gotten more of the sun in my image, but overall I really liked the image. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love your picture and all the colors of the sunset. The deep depth of field really works with the picture because you get to see the sky and the reflection of it on the ocean and it works really well. The lighting is very cool as well because of how everything is silhouetted by the sunset and the man focus is the sun and the colors around it. The line of the horizon in the photo really makes you want to see deeper into the photo and see what's beyond your field of vision. I feel like you really brought out the colors of the sky and made them the main focus. You used a good mixture of primary and secondary colors. The range of colors in the sunset is very beautiful. Your photo makes me feel very happy and relaxed and makes me want to go to the beach and get away. I really like your photo and it makes me miss the beach. I love sunsets and the colors are so beautiful and the reflection on the water really adds o the photo.