Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Ella K- Easter Egg Hunt



The title of this picture is “Easter Egg Hunt.” This was taken in my backyard around 2 weeks ago. I named it Easter Egg because it looks like there is a blue easter egg hidden in the background and the colors remind me of Easter. It was taken with a Canon Powershot SX 40. To edit it, I increased the vibrance and brightness of the colors. I also used the spot healing brush to erase some of the dirty, brown spots on the vase. To make the picture better, I think I could have taken the picture from farther out. I think it would have allowed the picture to be more clear and allow the viewer to really see what was going on. 

1 comment:

Miles McKnight said...

This image is pretty good. I give it a solid 8-10. The one problem I have with it is that it might look better if you took it a bit farther away.