Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Dalton D - Halloween Sky


 The title of this image is Halloween Sky. I took this photo right outside of a friend's house as we went to go Trick-or-treating on Halloween. I took the photo with my Pixel 3a XL. The way I would have edited this image if I had the chance would be to increase the brilliance, decrease the shadows by just a hair, decrease the exposure, but just barely, and decrease the highlights. One way I think it could be better is if the lights on the houses were dimmer so the sky could have more of the focus.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this image. I love the way you balanced the light from the houses with the light in the sky, I like how they even out each other. I feel this image would be better if you cropped the car in the bottom left corner out and perhaps align your subjects you are photographing. Other than that, great job! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

This image looks so cool! I love how spooky it looks and the different colors you captured in the houses. I don't necessarily agree with you that the lights on the houses should be dimmer. I think they are perfect the way they are and they really make the sky look clearer and spookier! I do think you need to crop the top of the car out of the picture, but other than that you did a great job! Ella K.-HHS