Tuesday, November 17, 2020

EMMA J - SMOKE ON THE WATER


 This photo is called Smoke on the Water, named after the song of course, and was taken on September 27th of 2020. I took the image at Ross Bridge Historical Parkand was captured with a Canon T6 camera. I edited it by changing the image to black and white, increased the darkness and decreased highlights, while increasing the clarity of the image greatly. I took the image of my good friend Caden, who was sitting above me when I took it. We had a candle and blew it out in order to get the smoke, with the help of another friend. I believe that the way the image is now is perfect to my liking and I would not do anything to edit it further.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this photo is really cool! I love the smoke effect on the face and the focus you put on him. I also really like the quality of this photo. I personally don't see anything you would need to fix with this photo either. Great job!

Unknown said...

This photo is very unique to me. I love the smoke it give me real chill and methodical vibes. The black and white of this photo ensures the cleaness of the photo. I personally would have liked to see more lighting in this photo.