Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Ila H - Galaxy


 My photograph is called “Galaxy.” It was taken last February in my bedroom with my iPhone XS. I took this photo in my makeup mirror because it has color changing lights. I used purple lighting to match the galaxy themed makeup I had done. I edited the photo by using a square crop and increasing the brilliance, saturation, and contrast. The picture could have been less blurry if I had more even lighting, but other than that, I like the way it came out. I was very proud of this makeup look and I love the photographs I took of it.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture that you took. I like the purple tint it has and you´re makeup looks really cool. I like how you made the exposure. It made the image have the perfect amount of lighting. I also like how your face is to the left of the image it makes it look cool and shows a little rule of thirds. While your picture is really good, one correction that I would make is your phone case drew my eve away from you´re face which is the main subject. Maybe if you take another picture like this, you could change your phone case to all black with a black pop socket so it isn´t as distracting. Overall, I like this photo because it shows that you are very creative and good at makeup.


Maddie R - HHS