Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Anna D- Double Happiness


 My title of my photo is called “double happiness” and I named it that because I took it the day of a double rainbow and I feel like rainbows make people happy and since there were two I thought it was “double happiness”. I took this in the parking lot of The Whole Scoop and Santos a couple weeks ago when a big hurricane came through and left behind a beautiful rainbow. I took it on my phone at the time when the rainbow was out. I edited it to make the sky look a little dark and the ground to make the rainbow pop out as pretty colors. I think to make it better I could edit the light post out of the way, other than that this is one of my favorite new pictures I have taken and edited.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo, it's very nice to look at and has brilliant colors, however, the photo seems to be a little underexposed to me. The phot also seems a little pixelated to me, however, I understand where that is coming from and it may be considered nitpicking. Overall, the photo is really good, it's centered and the tree draws in the eye while the rainbow adds amazing color.
Emma J. - HHS

Anonymous said...

The exposure of the photo is overexposed this happened due to the editing. The corners became very dark, and it feels separated from the rest of the photo. The rainbow acts as a leading line, and it pulls the attention to the lamp post, but the idea of editing out the post is a good one. The name "Double Happiness" suits this photo well because it is a very happy photo despite the use of darker areas. I personally like this photo because it plays with light, and it has a great subject.-Mary M HHS

Anonymous said...

the title of this photo is lovely I also like the colors but your photo seems to be overexposed a little bit it may be due to the edit cause it darkened the corners a little too muchI would lighten the picture a bit so the colors get a little brighter and it would very lovely to look at.