Monday, November 30, 2020

Abigail P-Alone


 This picture is called Alone. I took this picture with my phone a year ago on the beach when I was in Jacksonville, Florida. I edited this picture by increasing the exposure, brilliance, and contrast of the picture. I really wanted the broken shells in the sand and the bird to stand out. I also decreased the brightness and highlights so the color of the dark sand and ocean would stand out  and give the picture a rainy day feel. I wish I had had held my phone a little more steady when I took the picture because it is a little grainy. I really like this picture because it brings back happy memories of being on the beach and taking the picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The white of the waves makes the photo seem overexposed. This may be due to editing when increasing exposure and brilliance. The rule of thirds is displayed well here with the bird being off-center and in line with the right side. The mood of this photo is an interesting one because it was editing to have a rainy day feel which I think helps with the overall feeling of the title "Alone"-MRM HHS