Friday, November 20, 2020

Allie S- Bright Flowers


 This photo was taken on September 6th at my church, Mountaintop Community Church. This photo was taken with a Canon EOS Rebel XS and a 18-55 mm lense. I edited this photo by taking down the brilliance and exposure. I brought up the brightness and saturation and then used the selective color to bring up the saturation and bring down the luminance of the pink colors in the photo. I also brought up the strength, radius, and softness of the vignette. I think it could be a little more clear. I think there’s a tiny bit of camera shake. I also think I could have probably got a better angle. I really like this image because the color really pops and brings a pop of color to the world around it.

3 comments:

Bess H -- HHS said...

I really like this photo. I like how vibrant the flowers are, and I like how the flowers are reddish-pink. The shadow on the leaves really brings out the flowers. The soft background is really nice. I like what you did with the saturation and exposure. I like that there is a light and dark element. Overall, I really liked this image and it reminds me of my front yard because we have similar flowers.

Anonymous said...

I think this is a really nice photo! I like the saturation because it is not too bright or too dark. That's a great touch because the lighting is not harsh on the eyes. I really like the vibrance in this image, and I think the shadows make it look great. I also really enjoy how well the focus is on the flower. This photo is really cool!

Anonymous said...

Very good photo! I love how the color of the flower is the focus of the photo and really pops out. If possible I feel like you could darken the background a bit to show the focus on the flower a little more. I really like this photo!