Thursday, January 25, 2018

Teyshaun W. - Welcome to My House

The title of the selected image is Welcome to My House. It  was taken in Russet Woods on December 8th of 2017. It was taken with my KODAK Easyshare Touch CameraI used photoshop to edit it. The original photo was dark and I used photoshop to brighten it up. I also used a cooling filter. It could be better because it looks really white from all the snow and like I just drew with a white marker for the background. So, I probably could’ve taken it from a little higher on the hill so you could tell that I was snow on the ground. This photo was taken from the 2017 snow day in December.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really think this pic is cool because of pretty the snow is and it wasn't touched. it looks like a winter wonderland and it's so smooth. The quality is great, the edit is amazing. Overall this picture is perfect just the way it is.

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo. I love snow so this picture makes m e think about all the fun times I have had in the snow. The quality of this picture is very good! I think it could be better if you could see more of the house and if the house was more in the center of the picture. Great job on this!

Anonymous said...

Even though you're not a huge fan of the really white effect that the picture gives off, I think that it makes it look super cool; you did a great job! I love the position of the house and think the lighting looks nice and makes the image look impactful.
Danielle M - HHS

Anonymous said...

I love slow pictures I feel like it makes you look at the details in the pictures more. I love the facts that your brighten the image up the quality in this picture is Amazon. I think if you could have sharpen the house up a little bit more and make it pop out just a little more the picture could have been even better. I would definitely keep this picture if I were you.

Anonymous said...

I like the focus of the house, it has a soft focus, and I like how the house centers around the snow. I like the balance of the light and dark. I like the photo becuase it's like your on a mountain.

Morgan G HHS