Monday, January 8, 2018

Kirsten H- Riley on the beach

I called this picture Riley on the beach. It was taken in Gulf Shores, Alabama on July 1, 2017. I took this picture on an iPhone 6s and then I edited it. The only thing I edited was I took a few stray hairs away, brightened the picture some, and then adjust a couple of the colors. The one thing I would fix about my picture is leveling the horizon and maybe give more detail in the hair. This image is very special to me because of evens that happened on the trip. It has many memories and reminds me of happy times.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

KIrsten!
I really like this picture a lot. Your dog is super cute! I really like how you used the rule of thirds. It gives some focus to the beach and sunset even though most of the focus is on your dog. I agree that you should have leveled off your picture because it was very noticeable. Over all I really like this picture and would definitely hang it up on my wall. KEEPER!

Amber T-HHS

Anonymous said...

This is such a good picture! I like how focused everything is because it allows for more details on the sands. I also really like how your dog is almost standing on a third. I also think that the pale colors that the sunset made are really pretty. This is such a cute picture and it reminds me of my dog. Definitely a keeper!
- Gracie C HHS

Anonymous said...

I like how the focus is on the dog and on the beach. I also like how the dog is on the left side of the image instead of the center making the image look better. I do agree that leveling the horizon would make it better but other than that I think its a great image. Betsy B.-HHS

Anonymous said...

I really like this picture. Your dog is cute and the setting on the beach is beautiful. Leveling the horizon would make it better, but everything else is perfect!

Anonymous said...

This is so cute! Love how it is focused on the dog, but i wish you would've got the sun down as well focused. The beach is a wonderful place to take pictures.