Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Lauren T- Deep thoughts

This image is called “Deep Thoughts”. It was taken on the couch in my living room at night. It was taken with my Cannon Rebel T3. I edited this picture a lot using the Analog Editing tool from the Nik Collection. I wanted it to have a feel of “western meets dark” with a focus of an 1800’s photograph. (I hope that makes sense;)) It could have been better if I had zoomed it out a bit and had the camera be more in focus. This was a little harder to take though, because it was a self portrait and I had to use the self timer. I thought that even though it wasn’t in focus, it looked cool so I thought why not work with it and give it a different feel then what I originally thought it would turn out to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like this photo! I like the lighting in this image because I feel like the tone/mood it gives is really cool! I also like the black and white colors of this image because it really adds to the tone/mood of this image. The mood is relaxed and simple, which is expressed through the edits put on to the picture.

Anonymous said...

I love this photo! I think it looks really cool how the main focus is on Lauren's face. I also like the lighting and how the dark and light contrast so well with each other. This picture gives a serious tone or mood but in an interesting way that intrigues the viewer.

Madeline T - HHS